Trade Penny Stocks Conservatively: Key Takeaways
- Learn how I called a massive landfill on Monday morning. (The promoters were wrong!)
- Even in a slow market, I can still make a profit by trading conservatively. * See how I do it …
- Check out my most recent video lesson: Renewed $ 3,000 Monday, October 11 and I stayed safe … *
It’s a scary market right now so you MUST learn to trade conservatively. Many newbies started in 2020 when we had the hottest market since the dot-com boom. It was crazy …
But too many merchants learned bad lessons. They think every first green day Is it a done deal or that each escape He will go to the moon. No. Now that the market has slowed down, the people who learned the wrong lessons are returning profits.
I want you to block the promoters and scammers that tell you to hold on and wait. This is how you exploit your account. Don’t listen to their lies and false promises.
Instead, find out how I stay safe and profit in a nasty market. Let’s do it!
Key Lessons on Safe Trading
You will have to watch the full video to see my detailed examples and business reviews. These are the main points I want you to pay attention to as I explain my thought process:
- When and how to secure profits on failed breakouts …
- Why can’t you trust stocks less than a penny …
- Understand that small losses are part of the process …
- Rupture without catalyst? Be cautious …
- Why a failure at a key level is a huge red flag …
- When in doubt, get out!
Many people will tell you that I am selling too soon and that I am too sure.
They are usually right. But this is how I trade. Has kept me profitable for more than 20 years in the Stock Market. *
Sometimes I miss the big peak because I leave too early. It’s okay. I’d prefer take a small profit and get there early than put up with it and get crushed.
You have to think about what could happen if you make a mistake. That’s what promoters and Twitter Bombers I’m not telling you …
Why should I NEVER wait and wait
See table for Infrax Systems, Inc. (OTCPK: IFXY) below. Many chart purists touted this as a swing trade weekend.
I didn’t keep it overnight, but I changed it IFXY Monday in the morning. * He was warning merchants about the dangers of an incomplete weekend wait.
Maybe earlier this year I would have felt better about it. But in this slow market, a breakout without a Catalyst it is a recipe for disaster. I was nervous about the possibilities on Monday morning.
Indeed, look what happened… Monday started with a big red candle. It tipped the price down to trading levels at noon the day before.
Sure, you can potentially benefit in this more hectic market: if you learn the right lessons and trade in fear. Always remember what you are buying. Don’t fall in love with junk stocks.
Take the single or cut the loss and move on.
My goal is maximize profits And stay safe. So I don’t waste time with bad settings. I recommend you do the same.
Ready for the best education in penny stocks? Apply for the business challenge.
Comment below to share how you will trade conservatively and protect profits. Tell me your plan. I want to see what you are learning.
Disclaimers of liability
* Results are not typical. Always do your own research, as trading is inherently risky. It should not reflect instructor trades or alerts and attempts to do so may result in substantial financial losses. Past results are not indicative of future results.