The 2021 IPL will feature the second qualifying match on Sunday, October 10, 2021. The match will be between Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
We will provide team predictions for hitters, bowlers and off-roaders. This will help you choose the perfect players for the Indian Crypto Fest. But first, let’s take a look at the game preview.
On Thursday, October 11, 2021, KKR will face RCB at Sharjah International Cricket Stadium in match 58 of the 2021 Indian Premier League.
- Challengers rank third in the points standings. The squad has 18 points (with nine wins and five losses).
- In order to retain a place in the final, both teams will have a tough fight worth watching.
- KKR ranks fourth in the points table.
- The maximum temperature in Dubai on Thursday would be 37 ° C. The humidity level would be around 45%.
Sharjah’s wicket has everything to offer hitters. Sharjah is a hitting paradise due to the hitting friendly terrain and short limits. Due to the tight limits, hitters can easily clear the ropes, and great totals are common here. To collect wickets in Sharjah, bowlers, be they spinners or pacemakers, must rely on their variations.
The Sharjah course has nothing to offer bowlers, and bowling equipment deliveries can lead to being predictable and going to great races.
Last year, teams were able to achieve a total of more than 200 races with ease, and those races were also noted to be chased. As a result, no total is truly safe in the Sharjah countryside.
Star players in head-to-head battles
- Batter to Look For:
- Virat Kohli has 933 runs with a strike rate of 138.86 against KKR.
2. Watch out for this RCB bowling specialist!
- Yuzvendra Chahal has 14 wickets with a 3/21 max run against KKR.
- Shreyas Gopal wowed the crowd once again with his beat. This time, he will face off against the KKR hitters.
3. Candidate for RCB Gamechanger
- The ROYAL CHALLENGERS hitting underperformed in the previous game. RCB relies heavily on Ab de Villiers and Glenn Maxwell to score and lead the team to a decent total.
- Srikar Bharat has also emerged as a game changer after the last meeting against DC.
Whereas for KKR:
- Batter to Look For:
- Dinesh Karthik has 544 runs in 26 games against RCB with a strike rate of 133.00.
2. Watch out for this bowling specialist from KKR!
- Shakib has 12 wickets to his name, with a maximum run of 3/17 against the Challengers.
- Sunil Narine, the mysterious spinner, is also a solid contender as a bowling expert.
3. KKR Gamechanger Candidate
- The Kolkata Knight Riders hitting underperformed in the previous game. KKR relies heavily on Andre Russell and Eoin Morgan to score and get the team off to a good start.
Today’s match prediction: KKR versus RCB
Of the 28 matches played so far, KKR has certainly come out on top, winning 15 while RCB has won 13. The last meeting between these two teams occurred on April 18, 2021, with RCB winning by 38 runs. .
RULES AND REGULATIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST
In this contest, anyone can participate without paying any fees. IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE. Only your skill, player selection, and Tweet matter.
We will provide you with all the information from the field, from the ground to the Head to Headcount, all right before the game.
1. Tag #RCBvKKR Batsman and BuyUcoin with Runs Prediction on TWITTER.
2. Tag #RCBvKKR Bowler and BuyUcoin with Wickets Prediction
3. Tag #RCBvKKR Gamechanger player name and BuyUcoin
4. Prize: INR 500, 350 and 150 in @link of the chain
5. Participation registrations will close 1 hour before the game starts.
Do you consider yourself a cricket expert?
Prove your worth and get FREE crypto. We do not impose any hidden charges or fees, as others do.
Spread the word about this FREE contest and compete with your friends to show who’s boss!
So what exactly are you waiting for?
Take your first steps into the world of cryptocurrencies while hooked on your screens, supporting your favorite IPL team, and entering the contest!
(here you can add a hyperlink of the second match of that day between KKR vs RCB)
* Predictions are made for entertainment purposes only. We do not participate in or promote gambling or gambling. In addition, we discourage participation in illegal activities related to cricket *