Gran Colombia Gold (TSX: GCM, OTCQX: TPRFF) has launched its campaign on Investing News Network.
Gran Colombia Gold (TSX: GCM, OTCQX: TPRFF) stands as the largest underground gold and silver producer with several mines in operation at its high-grade Segovia asset, consistently ranking among the 10 highest-grade mines in the world. Gran Colombia presents an exceptional experience in the construction and operation of mines in Latin America.
Its flagship Segovia operation is a world-class multi-million ounce high-grade gold mining operation that has been producing gold for more than 150 years. Located in a gold mining complex in the Segovia-Remedios mining district of Colombia in the department of Antioquia, the project houses the production of four underground mines: Providencia, El Silencio, Sandra K and Carla. Gran Colombia’s cumulative gold production from 2011 to 2020 is approximately 1.3 million ounces from the processing of 3.1 million tons of material with an average head grade of 13.8 g / t.
Highlights of the Gran Colombia company
- Gran Colombia Gold Corp. is a mid-level Latin American gold producer focused on developing and exploring its portfolio of high-quality projects in the main mining districts of Colombia and Guyana.
- The company’s management and leadership team brings decades of combined experience and a proven track record of building and operating mines in Latin America.
- Segovia’s flagship operation consists of four high-grade, high-quality gold mines named El Silencio, Sandra K, Providencia and Carla located in the Segovia-Remedios mining district of Antioquia, Colombia, and significant brownfield exploration prospects.
- The Gran Colombia Toroparu gold deposit in western Guyana is fully funded to begin production in 2024 and has unexplored exceptional discovery potential.
- The company has additional projects and interests in Denarius, Aris Gold Corporation, and Western Atlas Resources Inc. that add to shareholder value.
- In August 2021, Gran Colombia strengthened its liquidity by securing a US $ 300 million offering of 6.875 percent senior unsecured notes due in 2026.
- Gran Colombia continues to pay monthly dividends and has a solid balance sheet backed by the Free Cash Flow generated by its Operations in Segovia.