Sponsors of The Oil & Gas Conference® 26 include: Holland, Sewell and associates, Moss Adams LLP, Enveres, Bloomberg, CAC Specialty, Haynes and Boone, LLP, SMBC, AEGIS coverage, Rystad Energy, MUFG, PNC, Preng & Associates, Great western, Wells fargo, and Petrie Partners.
Click to see the repetitions.
A sample of the more than 80 companies that submitted includes:
- Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. (US NYSE: NOG) – Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. is a company with a primary investment strategy in non-operated mineral and mining interests in oil and gas properties, with a central area of focus on the main basins of the United States. Northern is the largest publicly traded non-operated exploration and production company.
- Earthstone Energy, Inc. (NYSE: IS) – Earthstone Energy, Inc. is an independent, growth-oriented energy company engaged in the development and operation of oil and gas properties. The Company’s main assets are located in the Midland Basin in the west. Texas and the Eagle Ford trend of the south Texas.
- W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE: WTI) – W&T Offshore, Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas producer with offshore operations in the Gulf of mexico and has grown through acquisitions, exploration and development. Currently, the Company has working interests in 42 producing fields in federal and state waters and has approximately 709,000 gross acres under lease, including approximately 500,000 gross acres on the Gulf of Mexico shelf and approximately 209,000 gross acres on the Gulf of mexico deep water. Most of the Company’s daily production is derived from the wells it operates.
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (US NYSE: GTE) (TSX: GTE) (LSE: GTE) – Gran Tierra Energy Inc. together with its subsidiaries is an independent international energy company currently focused on the exploration and production of oil and natural gas in Colombia and Ecuador. The Company is currently developing its existing portfolio of assets in Colombia and Ecuador and will continue to seek additional growth opportunities that further strengthen the Company’s portfolio.
- Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (NYSE: ICD) – Independence Contract Drilling provides onshore contract drilling services for oil and natural gas producers in the United States. The Company owns and operates a fleet of optimal platform platforms that are specifically engineered and engineered to accelerate the production profiles of its clients and the cash flows of its most technically demanding and economically impactful oil and gas properties.
- HighPeak Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: HPK) – HighPeak Energy, Inc. is an independent, publicly traded oil and natural gas company based in Fort Worth, Texas, focused on the acquisition, development, exploration and exploitation of unconventional oil and natural gas reserves in the Midland Basin in West texas.