DELRAY BEACH, FL – Saul Alinsky, nicknamed the father of “Community organization”, He died 49 years ago, but his legacy of America’s transformation is alive and well and a very militant and vocal group of elected politicians, members of the media, and vocal advocates in academia and Hollywood are trying to implement it.
Let’s see what Saul Alinsky proposed when he was alive and see if his advice in his book of “Rules for radicals” are happening in America today, under the guise of the misused term of “Social justice”. Here is a summary of the main points of Alinsky’s rules.
- Healthcare – Control health care and you control people.
- Poverty: raise the poverty level as high as possible; the poor are easier to control and will not defend themselves if you provide them with everything to live on.
- Debt – Increase debt to an unsustainable level. That way, taxes can be raised and this will lead to more poverty. The recent trillion-dollar proposals in Congress, loaded with “pig” and pushed by Biden are perfect examples of this rule.
- Gun Control – Removes people’s ability to defend themselves from the government and criminals. That way you can create a police state.
- Well-being: take control of all aspects of people’s lives. Eg: food, housing and income.
- Education: Take control of what people read and hear, take control of what children learn in school. Ex: Critical Race Theory and Project 1619.
- Religion: remove belief in God from government and schools.
- Class war: divide people into rich and poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to collect (tax) the rich with the support of the poor.
Can everyone relate to these rules as to what is happening in the United States today? This Saul Alinsky transformation scenario is straight out of the playbooks of Karl Marx and Vladimir Lenin. That soviet “Butcher” Josef Stalin, Lenin’s successor, described converts to Marxism / socialism as “Useful idiots.” Who are the useful idiots in our country today? Would there be many in the left-wing Democratic Party?
Big Tech is censoring our post severely reducing our traffic and revenue. You can support our mission of truthful reporting by making a contribution. We refuse to allow Silicon Valley to crush us into another regurgitated, propaganda-driven echo chamber of mainstream media and we need your support. You can also help by liking us or sharing us on social media or registering on our featured stories emails.
Two of our most prominent Democratic politicians have embraced the writings of Saul Alinsky, they are Hillary Clinton and former President Barack Obama. Hillary Clinton wrote an undergraduate thesis at Wellsley College on Alinsky’s proposed policies, and Obama taught classes on Alinsky as a community organizer and at the University of Chicago, in a course called “Power analysis”.
Obama’s favorite rule from Alinsky’s book was rule # 13 which establishes “Choose the lens, freeze it, personalize it and polarize it.” During Obama’s political career he had attacked “Fat bankers”, “greedy health insurers”and millionaires and billionaires (an irony is that Obama fits into the billionaire class today).
In our country today we have some real Marxists / Socialists in the people of Senator Bernie Sanders, Representatives Alexandria Oasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Ayanna Pressley and Cori Bush, and some other less vocal supporters of the Marxist / Socialist. philosophy. They are all members of the Democratic Party.
Also, we happen to have some very prominent Democratic politicians who would fit into the Stalin category. “Useful idiots”, They are the President, Nancy Pelosi, and the Senate Majority Leader, Chuck Schumer.
This next year’s election out in 2022, will be one of the most important consequential elections in our recent history, as it will be an opportunity to put an obstacle in the implementation of the Marxist / socialist agenda of the Democratic Party, and the final implementation of Alinsky. “Rules for radicals.”