TDG Gold Corp. (TSXV: TDG) has launched its campaign on Investing News Network
TDG Gold Corp. (TSXV: TDG) is an emerging player in the precious metals mining space and an emerging consolidator of permitted silver-focused precious metals projects in the Americas.
The company recently Announced has entered into a non-binding Letter of Intent (LOI) with Kingsgate Consolidated Limited (ASX: KCN) to acquire the company’s Nueva Esperanza advanced silver-gold exploration and development project in the Maricunga beltway, Chile. This LOI advances TDG Gold’s plans to grow beyond its current portfolio by constantly evaluating potential new acquisitions in silver and gold.
TDG Gold’s Company Highlights
- TDG Gold is an emerging consolidator of permitted silver-focused precious metal projects in the Americas. The company currently operates in the highly prospective Toodoggone Production Corridor in north-central British Columbia and the vibrant mining-friendly district of Maricunga, Chile.
- The company continues to actively consolidate deep value opportunities focused on silver through the exploration, development and acquisition of permitted projects in the advanced exploration stage, such as the recent acquisition of the Nueva Esperanza project in Chile.
- TDG has more than 23,000 hectares of new and brownfield exploration opportunities at its five mining projects: Shasta, Baker, Mets, Bot and Oxide Peak at Toodoggone in north central British Columbia.
- The Shasta property has a resource target of 0.9 to 1.47 million gold equivalent ounces that it expects to release in mid-2022.
- The highly prospective Baker project is adjacent to Shasta and has high-grade silver and gold mineralization potential and excellent highway accessibility, valuation and exploration.
- The Toodoggone is ready for consolidation and TDG’s Baker and Shasta projects represent significant strategic importance in any implementation strategy due to their critical infrastructure, which includes a 200 ton per day expandable mill, tailings facility and single road access through the district.
- Next steps for the company include the development of short-term projects and the acquisition of silver-focused assets in the Americas and extensive exploration of the Shasta and Baker properties, as well as the advancement of Shasta and Nueva Esperanza towards production from of 2024.