Being a real estate manager, there are a number of things you need to do on a daily basis. You must collect rent or lease, maintain rental units, and manage unforeseen expenses that occur over time. All of these tasks may seem tedious to you, as there are a number of other basic marketing tasks that you must do at the same time to generate business.
Manually managing all of these accounting tasks can be tedious, but you need the help of some of the best. real estate software can help you further in this regard. Let’s go over some of the best real estate accounting software for 2017, which can help you manage your real estate accounts more efficiently and error-free.
Yardi Genesis is a robust property management software for small and medium real estate companies. From a single mobile platform, the property manager can lease, manage and market the different types of properties he owns.
- Works for both residential and commercial properties, multifamily, offices, industrial, commercial and also mixed portfolios
- Automated workflows for tenants and leads
- Integrated reports
- Ream time analysis
- Both staff members and tenants can create work orders online and assign them to maintenance experts.
AppFolio is cloud-based real estate accounting software designed for real estate managers who want to manage and market their businesses effectively.
- AppFolio stores all property information
- Allows users to post vacancies on different websites, including user-owned websites.
- Users can list properties that are vacant, can complete online applications, and perform background checks
- An online tenant portal is provided
- Accept payments and support credit cards, electronic cash payments, and more.
MRI is a real estate software application and has great solutions for the property management industry. Manage services ranging from property leasing to renovations and more.
- MRI is accounting software and property management software for multi-family and commercial residential properties.
- It supports automation for investment analysis, portfolio analysis, business management, fund and lease accounting, budgeting, and forecasting.
- It also supports facilities management, job costing, affordable housing, purchase order, web portal, web design reports, and other automated features.
RealPage is multi-family real estate software for property management. It handles almost all the tasks of managing a tenant’s life cycle from start to finish.
- New leasing information can be accessed via the tablet
- The rent can be managed by electronic payments
- Service requests can be assigned to the maintenance team
- Tenant data is maintained in a web-based system
- Residents get an online portal to pay bills and communicate with staff members
Sage’s Timberline is real estate accounting software that offers a lot of help to property managers to manage their accounts well.
- It offers the functionalities of cost estimation, project management, service management, service operations document management and more.
- Timberline provides entry-level accounting functionality
- Construction business users can find features like job costing, materials management, subcontractor compliance, materials management, and more.
- It has accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, payroll processing, and more accounting features.
These are some of the top-rated real estate accounting programs for real estate managers. They can seriously help property managers to get the best benefits of managing and managing real estate accounts in the most efficient way through the app. Property managers can review the features and reviews mentioned in this software article and choose the best solution to track payments, fees, and also to generate the financial reports for analysis.